Hey, this week we have been very busy doing:
- Finishing our NASA space exploration writing
- We finished reading Jamie Drake Equation
- We were authors with our writing
- We did mirroring/symmetry in Maths
- We did an experiment to see if we could find out which soil was alive
We wrote stories based on a forest family.
We journaled our Targets and Achievements in PPA.
We wrote on the board the ways that we found symmetry and the one that gets the most ways gets a gold!
We inspected different soils to see if they were alive. We tested to see if thy would move without water, then we poured water with a pipet and tested if it moved.